But there seems to be many people not using their sauna correctly.
My routine is this:
- Dont eat much before
- Take some niacin - start out small work way up
- I'd prefer to exercie a bit before going in but I usually dont
- Make up a mineral cocktail; powdered mag,cal,potassium, sodium - with ACV and water
drink a little before going in then have some while in and finish after Im done
- Ya I use towels in the sauna so I dont get sweat all over and that way you can towel yourself off inside it (ya I know its crampped but I do what I can).
- Then I shower and perhaps have a bit more minerals if I feel really depleated
- I can usually stay in for 1 hour-hour and 15 (but I dont use my sauna that frequently) - I'm sure if I used it more I couldnt stay in as long
- Later on I may take a muti-min/vit tab