CureZone   Log On   Join
Water cure really works!

runnerguy Views: 4,522
Published: 16 years ago

Water cure really works!

Water Cure has done wonders for me. I am a bedwetter and when I was a kid I was made to feel ashamed about it and punished for it and so on – a common enough story – and because of this I grew up always drinking as little as possible so as to try not to wet myself, and it all made me a shy and weak and unhappy little boy. But when I was grown up I got a job with people who lived naturally (on an organic farm), and they realised that my weak bladder was natural and nothing to be ashamed of and they got me drinking in accord with the Water Cure , and the effect on my health was amazing. From being a weak and shy kid, I quickly became quite a good athlete especially in the triathlon and gained in self confidence and happiness and general well-being and I’ve stayed that way.

Of course, I had to pee a lot and still do, but I don’t regard that as anything to worry about. I think a lot of people are put off the Water Cure because they’re afraid of being embarrassed by having to pee more. It shouldn’t be like that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)