CureZone   Log On   Join
sufferer of chronic body odor and bad breath

sweetie713 Views: 2,435
Published: 13 years ago

sufferer of chronic body odor and bad breath

I'm so glad that I came across this forum. I really thought that I was the only person who showered frequently and brushed my teeth and still smell bad. I am a 21 year old woman and I have been suffering from musty smelling underarms since I was 13 and bad breath all of my life. I've always thought that I just haven't found the right deodorant but from what I see on the forum is giving me a whole new perspective. My digestion problems have gotten worse in the last couple of months and I do have problems with gas and making a bowel movement everyday. If the b.o and bad breath are coming from my indigestion issues, what should I do to get rid of it? I have spent loads of money on deodorants and remedies and it's really blowing me away that all this time I have been attacking the problem from the wrong angle. I have gotten anxiety and Depression over this b/c I just don't know how to live with this. I want so bad to be normal and it's really hard. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to deal with this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)