CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: multi-parasites

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 2,314
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,254,472

Re: multi-parasites

I am a bit worried. Let me explain; I had fiboroids removed at 49, been around animals all my life, worked on a dairy with the babies and before that on a ranch 30 yrs. Always healthy. Then about 7 yrs ago started getting sick. Bloat,weight gain, gas,bloating constipation, I was hungry but couldn't eat (without exstream bloat) always had stomach pain, would throwup at a wim, hair was thinning rapidly, and iched all over but could find any bugs. I couldn't sleep at night and had muscle aches and back pain chronicly. I am into natural so tried everything I could find, even one program at $350.00. Took the herbs,took the parasite combos etc. Because in Animal health I had studied Parasitolgy and worked with more Vets then I can remember and all the symtoms said parasites which I was sure I got in my line of work. Know alot of the meds. you speak of here as I used them on animals for years. Not in labs, in life. I am now retired from ranch life,and work etc. Live 5 mins. from a Calf. lake. Have a dog I take to the lake to swim and the lake is having problems with 2 fresh water snails or mussells (when they first put the signs up they called them snails) no boat can enter the lake without being hull checked).
About 4 months ago I really started getting sick, so sick, I was throwing up 4-5 days straight and could not even keep down water. Chronic constipation, gas, bloat,drooling at, could'nt sleep, was so tired during the day I just couldn't get anything done. One night I had such a bad headache at first I thought I was going to die, then I wished I could. All I could think to do was used a back vibrator on it and made it through the night. Somehow the pain went away. After that I had a new epsode about every 2 weeks. Doctors, no help, ER no help, Chiropractors no help so I deceided to self medicate. Garlic some help but I only had capsules, laxtives (only way my bowels would move and I would start to feel better) real apple cider vinagar (killed that aweful nasty taste in my mouth and some of the drooling) and now I got my hands on some Praziquantel from an animal source. Didn't know anyone out there was trying it, or using it, but came back to the curezone to find out if anyone knew if was safe for humans. After the other night when I felt 3 coming up the back of my neck, under my skin and go under my skelp, I don't care if it is safe or not. Now my left eye has a twitch and I can no longer say it is my imagination. So in the next few minutes I will take all 5- 34 mg. tablets, (enough for a dog 60 lbs or more) max dose, it shouldn't kill me I weigh much more then that. I feel the ones on my middle move every night and I am just so tired of it. Plus my mind is not organized clearly as it used to be. Must be from lax of strength or sleep. Will let you know what happens. I couldn't find dosage on line, did try for days and days. Lou PS Lake Camanche

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.765 sec, (2)