CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach Pain...Thoughts?

Mikey Views: 4,103
Published: 20 years ago

Stomach Pain...Thoughts?

Hi gang,

I did a flush about 2 weeks ago. About a week after the flush, I started having lots of trouble with digestion. At first I thought I had eaten some bad food. But it continued to happen day after day with unrelated foods...stomach pain, cramps in the bowels, difficulty going #2...

I have been trying to figure this out, especially since I have never had these kinds of problems before except when sick (and I'm not sick now!).

The last couple of days, I have noticed a "sensation"...I won't call it a pain, but a sensation around the right side under the liver area, but seemingly a little low for the liver, and also in the liver area.

What I'm wondering is, do you guys think maybe my 3 flushes have brought a bunch of gook to the front of the liver, and now I'm having liver-related digestion problems? I think I will do another flush immediately...like tomorrow.

What do you think?

Thanks guys!

Love Mikey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)