CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Failure!! Advice needed Help!!

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,292
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,260,427

Re: Failure!! Advice needed Help!!

One of the things about chocolate is magnesium. A lot of people crave chocolate who are magnesium-deficient. In fact, many people who crave chocolate are generally mineral-deficient, and their bodies are always trying to scare up a few minerals.
There's lecithin in processed chocolate stuff too too, which many people are wanting, without realizing it. You have to look beyond appearances.

I would get some Epsom Salts , (magnesium sulphate) and take a bath of these. That will probably calm the body a bit. You've never been so emotional? never had such cramps? Quitting the smoking is a *huge* thing. Cigarettes allow us to keep that 'screen' of comfort between the world and us, and our raw emotions. They let us stuff emotion down. I know. I used to smoke.

How I got through giving it up is by allowing tears to flow, and letting water be the river that carried all emotion away. I treated myself with the scent of flowers--which vibrate at a level much higher than all the poisons in cigarettes.

You took on a big challenge. Dust yourself off. Give yourself a hug. But yuk! lol Little Debbies? (they wouldn't move me) Maybe look into real, raw chocolate nibs, for some time in the future-- real minerals, and chocolate that's actually good for you!

For now, probably your body would appreciate NOT having to deal with more crap.(going in). It's been taking care of who knows what, and has experienced a sudden interruption. There is no inherent danger in fasting during your period. And part of healing, will always be the return of old symptoms that might have been suppressed, or stuffed down. The thing is to sort of ride them, like the crest of a wave, and breathe through it all. This too shall pass..The best advice I can give you is probably to relax with the bath, sip some warm or hot water, according to thirst, and when you feel a little calmer (forgive yourself!) ask your inner guidance for instruction on whether to go on. You may want to go on a few more days just to get past this episode, which might hang about as a sense of failure.

best
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)