CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this possible??

lounging Views: 2,167
Published: 13 years ago

Is this possible??

I went to a naturopath and was tested for leaky gut; my urine turned a certain colour which meant I had it. The other day I went to the doctor to see what my food allergies were, he did a blood test and I returned the next week and he said that I had zero allergies... not even to milk or wheat. I've also done the spit test for Candida (in a glass) and that was positive too. My doctor also tested me for celiac disease and that was negative too. My question is can you have Candida and leaky gut but not have any food allergies ?? I really need to find out what’s causing my body odour, because I though it was the leaky gut or Candida... now I’m really worried its something else... If anyone has any idea what’s causing this fecal/rotten/toxic/rancid odour please notify me, e-mail me or reply to this message, any advice will help a lot. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)