CureZone   Log On   Join
An opportunity to prove the veracity of gallstone flushes to my doctor

Views: 1,877
Published: 20 years ago

An opportunity to prove the veracity of gallstone flushes to my doctor

On Sep 02 (in Archive #4, pg. 10 of the Liver Flush Forum ), I reported the results of my first flush. At the time, I thought that it would be my last flush because I was diagnosed with one 2 cm gallstone and that was what I found when I did the flush.

Problem was that I still had gallstone attacks (after eating poorly) even though I had already done the gallstone cleanse. So last weekend I did another gallstone flush.

I fasted on apple juice and water for two days. The "Are you Stoned? recipie" requires that you drink 2 cups of olive oil and 1 cup of lemon juice after fasting. The next day, I was absolutely stunned to find another 13-15
two to two and a half cm. gallstones. One of them was a whole inch in size. (...And that was just counting the big ones.)

After doing that cleanse, I wondered if I got them all. I thought I got them all the first time. There are two ways of testing I suppose. One is an ultra sound and the other is the Ben & Jerry's & Pizza Hut test. I decided to go with the ultra sound. So I went to see my doctor on Monday and showed her the Gallstones and she too was stunned but she laughed at me. She said that it wasn't possible. She thought it was something leftover from my colon (after not eating 2-3 days) and that the olive oil colored it green. But she was curious enough to let me get another ultra sound.

I want to prove her wrong but I also want to make sure that there's nothing left in my gallbladder when they do the ultrasound.

My question pertains to the fact that I read on one of these messages that you have to do it 3-6 times in order to get all of the Gallstones out. I thought it was only 2-3 cleanses. Will 3 cleanses be enough seeing how many stones I've passed already?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)