CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Difficulty With Paragone Diet

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
amarie9 Views: 1,830
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,311

Re: Difficulty With Paragone Diet

I find that the product works so much better with the recommended diet. Last night I had cheese I had an upset stomach and today it still is not right it may have tasted good but this cleanse is more important to me than eating cheese. Also I still drink a glass of fruit juice in the morning after taking the paragone and waiting half an hour. Thats all the Sugar I eat though. I already had switched to the diet listed so it wasn't hard, my son on the other hand still eats some Sugar he had ice cream last night for dessert and his tummy hurt too. You really have to take your time with these cleanses and change one thing at a time. I am pretty sure that we are never gonna be perfectly clean so I have made these life changes and not just for the month changes. My son is also trying to do the cleanse which is amazing and I am very proud of him he is only 10 after all. All in all it has been going well I was very very sick before and now I can get up and get through the day. Whereas before I would sleep all day long what kind of mom is like that. I will do what is required in the diet to have my life back, this is what motivates me. If you need anything else just ask the people here are amazing!!!
I am on day 13 of the Paragone cleanse 20$ and now I can wake up and feel like doing everything small price to pay huh?

All the best,

Alicia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)