CureZone   Log On   Join
Those who go to school...or work

anglynn Views: 5,211
Published: 13 years ago

Those who go to school...or work

I'm wanting to start another fast. I had to stop my last fast due to a stomach ulcer. I'm ready to start another one, but now...i'm in college. I tried last week, and with found it so hard, since im sitting in the same classroom for 7 hours, to NOT snack on something. Those who work, and go to school...is it harder for you to complete your fast? I know if i could just tough out those first 3 days... i just get so stressed out with exams and studying every day that its like a subconsious thing i do. I keep getting SO close to this goal of mine, and then set back by something (my last one was from the ulcer...so painful :[ I was getting so many compliments, felt and looked great, then, BAM! stupid ulcer)

anyone, would just like some feedback on how u all do it, and if u think its any more difficult. Im striving to start at this moment, and see if i can make it through tomorrow. If i can make it till tomorrow, i know i can do it. Ive just always done my fast with nothing else occupying my time (besides my children) This school this is a whole new league :]

Thanks!!
ang

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)