CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Those who go to school...or work

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
prakash8 Views: 5,275
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,763

Re: Those who go to school...or work

I am in a similar situation as you are, Anglynn. I did a 21 day Water Fast in April-May this year. I had to work and I found it quite hard. First week I took two sick days and the last week I used my one week vacation. It's not just about the smell of food because it didn't bother me after first 3-4 days. It's more of a mental fatigue from talking to people, looking at the computer screen, concentrating on work or study like in your case. I didn't feel like lying down so much, but I felt like being alone. And that's what we should be doing according to the laws of natural hygiene during an extended fast. Nevertheless, I am glad I fasted and I lost 25 lbs.
Anyway, I feel like I am ready to fast again. Today I stayed on water until 3:30pm then I came home and I had something to eat. I am planning to try again tomorrow. The first three days are the hardest for me too. Last time when I was about to quit on a second day people on the forum gave me support and strength to continue.
I am not sure about stress and fasting. I had to drive while on the fast and during stressful moments on the road I felt more vulnerable and sensitive than usual, and I felt immediate weakness after. Stress also causes acidic reactions in the body and thus interferes with cleansing. So, be careful.
Hope my experience was helpful. Good luck with your fast. Julia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)