CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 25 yrs. old & have a problem

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

More
freeatlast Views: 2,074
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,851

Re: 25 yrs. old & have a problem

Hi there,

Sounds extremely similar to what I have. I'm also 25 years old, male, and I think I have the same problem as you. I had terrible Acne growing up, but that began to fade a couple years ago with liver flushing, diet, and cleansing.

I have all of the above symptoms, but am beginning to reverse it. I didn't want to write a success post until it was completely gone, but I've also never heard of anyone with the same symptoms as me.

Let me know more about your problem and I'll let you know what's working for me when I have more time to write tonight. I believe the root of my problem is a fungus, which I've mostly gotten rid of. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get rid of and it won't be gone overnight, but there's lots you can do to help immediately to manage it, but it will take some time to get rid of it if it's a fungus. I see you've been on the Candida Forum , so you're on the right track.

Ok, I'll write back soon.

Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)