CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An opportunity to prove the veracity of gallstone flushes to my doctor

Mikey Views: 1,814
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,248

Re: An opportunity to prove the veracity of gallstone flushes to my doctor

Chicken,

Have you not read or thought about ANYTHING anyone has written to you in reply to your medical propaganda?

For someone who is so interested in only using the "rational" scientific approach to things, you have certainly dismissed out of hand a huge body of data from the people in this forum--in fact you are putting your faith completely in the word of your doctor instead of listening to the facts people here have offered.

Which is more scientific and rational: to cling to faith in the words of a doctor who has not given a second thought to anything other than what he was taught, or to listen to the large body of testimonials and hard evidence from a large group of people who have no vested interest in their findings?

Believe me, if these flushes didn't work, nobody would be on here talking about them other than to debunk them. I have better things to do with my time than waste them on disgusting tasting "17th century remedies" that don't produce results. But they DO work. So I DO use them.

Will you now be dismissing Calculus because Newton formulated it in the 17th century? Or the work of all of the scientists from centuries past whose precepts you now haughtily stand atop?

Really, for someone into using their head, you are the one dismissing the evidence for your faith in your doctor. Nobody is selling anything here, other than their successes and failures. Open your ears.

Or are you too Chicken?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)