CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush, Hulda Clarke, & Quackwatch (long post)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 5,229
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,406

Re: Liver Flush, Hulda Clarke, & Quackwatch (long post)

I certainly did study up on Hulda Clark before I flushed.
I talked to my Doctor before I flushed. My ultra sound showed stones before the flush. I passed many green pea rubbery looking stones, but also passed three hard stones.
I did another flush the next night and passed more of each, but at least two more hard stones. The green rubbery stones
did melt unless kept in the fridge. I think that there is a lot of evidence that these green rubbery stones that melt are just a by product of the olive oil/ salts or whatever.
I passed a few hundred of them, anyway they didn't show up during the ultrasound, making me think I created them doing the flush. However, I have five hard stones that no doubt
are Gallstones passed doing the flush. I will post the results of the test. As for Hulda, I think she offers some good and bad advice. Certainly many of her claims are unfounded and have gotten her into trouble.We must also remember that the medical field is also in shambles with
wrongful death suits, false diagnosis, and just poor judgement. I have seen several doctors with no relief. Seldom do I get a return call and no doubt most test run were just to make money. The failure of western medicine is
why alternative medicine is booming. I've felt much better
since doing the flush. Yes, I think it can be dangerous if you have large, real hard stones. They can get stuck. I know one thing, if we all really are passing hundreds, even thousands of stones, we must look to the root cause of why we are developing so many stones. Are we all really this unhealthy with our lifestyles? Anyway, I think my flush was a success and plan to do another, for one simple reason, It
solved 80% of my pain, my once brown coated tongue is healthy pink and I fell so much better. It's worth the risk of a real stone getting stuck. I can call 911.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.344 sec, (1)