CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A quick survey

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Hermit Views: 4,882
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,413

Re: A quick survey

Armistead, I agree with you about the stuck stone possibility, but according to Dr. Clark, she said that the possibility of a stuck stone is almost non existent if you follow her plan. She recommends that the kidneys be cleansed first. She used to recommend three weeks of drinking her home made tea while doing a parasite cleanse, either using the zapper or herbs or both together. Now she recommends drinking the kidney tea at least six weeks. From what I have read here at the curezone forum, I get the impression that a lot of people just do the liver cleanse and that's it. They are nauseated from the olive oil/grapefriut drink, or they don't sleep well at night, or they don't get the results they expected.

Well my question to them is: Did you do the kidney cleanse as recommended? Did you do the parasite cleanse as recommended? Did you prepare your body first? Did you stop eating at 2:00 pm the afternoon of you liver cleanse? Did you drink your Epsom Salts at 6:00 pm and the again at 8:00 pm? Did you use an organic olive oil? Or did you use the cheapest olive oil you could find at the local grocery store? Did you use an organic grapefruit? Are you adding the 10 to 20 drops of Black-Walnut Tincture to kill parasites coming from the liver? Did you take the Ornithine before going to bed? Did you drink the other two glasses of Epsom Salts the next morning? Have you read the Book?
If they did the whole program they would probably get better results with less or no complications.
If one shortcuts the program, then don't expect good results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)