CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stevia

canadian yoda Views: 7,953
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,363

Re: Stevia

I don't check in often anymore but when I did and read this I had to wade in with my 2 cents...
mo123 you sadly misunderstand stevia... the fact that you reference it with sacarrin proves your ignorance on the herb...this is not an insult to you merely a call to please read and educate yourself properly before spouting off.
Stevia is a wonderful herb, a true gift from Mother Nature...I was given 3-6 months to live after being diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer that had already spread to my liver...that was in 2001 !
One of the very first things I did was switch from refined Sugar to stevia, I have tried the whole leaf (green) and the white....the green has more phyto-nutrients if you can handle the strong taste...I prefer the concentrate ...you must purchase high quality...I buy pure concentrate with a Reb A minimum of 80%, I use it as powder and also blend it with pure water to make liquid...I have been using it for seven years and do not even have any white Sugar in the house...the only reason it is not readily available and added to store bought food is because of the Mega artificial sweetener companies and the Sugar companies who do not want competition that will so obviously take their place as the sweetener of choice...
If it is so bad why am I and thousands of others who have used it for generations kicking up our heels instead of kicking the bucket!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.642 sec, (1)