CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sixteen year old daughter stuck stone.to paint lady

Blueduck Views: 2,313
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,647

Re: sixteen year old daughter stuck stone.to paint lady

I went to the ER in October, diagnosis was stone stuck in neck of my gall bladder....they saw it on ultrasound. I started to feel uncomfortable and just generally restless at about 11:30 PM. I ate a LOT of cottage cheese then,hoping to be able to fall asleep. I then got pain in my back, starting with the lower back, then it progressed to my upper back, then to the right side of my chest. I was also getting nauseous, and finally did vomit. By this time, it was probably about 12:30. I was scared and went to the ER. They did blood tests, and I found out that white cell count was raised, how much I do not know, I didnt have the sense to ask. They gave me a vicodin, much against my wishes, but the alternative was to take pain meds IV, something I sure would not let them do. The pain had subsided a bit when I vomited at home, but was still enough to scare me, that is why I went to the ER. A half an hour after taking the Vicodin the pain was gone. That is the symptoms that I had. I hope this helps. Needless to say I came home and did my first Liver Flush the next day. I did not die as they told me I would. I did not keep having pain as they told me I would.
Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.473 sec, (1)