CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Annoying Newbie Warning: life story - any suggestions?

reyecat Views: 1,068
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,266,616

Re: Annoying Newbie Warning: life story - any suggestions?

Ruffneck,
What do you mean? It's hard to read tone in written word but you sound cynical or bitter or something. forgive me if I'm wrong but that's why I'm asking.

If you are skeptical or had a bad experience with the diet, would you mind posting some links for me to get to know your story, direct me to the correct thread or whatever it is you would like me to know.

OT to Ruffneck, are you really a ruffneck? Like on the rigs? My brother worked on the rigs since he was young ....

I'm not really worried about the weight I just listed it as a symptom and I'm still eating plenty on sugar/yeast free. In fact it's inspired me to make some really yummy stuff, like Tabouleh salad and quinoa couscous salad.

since I'm not off wheat and dairy I still have lots of choices. Probably too much.

I *may* go off wheat in the future but as for now I can't change our whole life (4 in the family) just for me and I refuse to cook two different meals.

I wouldn't mind losing weight, but that's not my primary focus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)