CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! for Hollywood

glenna Views: 1,856
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,709

Re: HELP! for Hollywood

Hi Hollywood,
It does not give the same results as a flush, especially since you cannot see the result
since the colon is not clean. No, I do not do it daily since I find the oil mix pretty unpalatable
as an early morning and late evening drink. But it has helped whenever I have that stuck
feeling, or I have done it after an attack had passed. Its from the book: "Prescriptions for
nutritional healing" by Balch. One of the GNC stores here has it open for reading to find
your own supplements.
I found the recommendations in the book before I found this forum, so I had less hesitation
to go on to The Clark Flush . Since The Clark Flush es, two so fa,r made me quite weakthe next day
but the "mini" flushes did not, I have used them a few times to bridge me over.
I am hoping to get more out with the 1/2 cup flushes and to eventually get rid of this and am grateful for
the postings that ay you can.

So here goes, getting ready for the oil...third flush.
Good night and good luck to all ye flushers.

It has helped me tonight to see all the postings coming up, to know there is support
and to know that I have learned from all of you in the past three months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)