CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At this stage, what would you take/do next?

freeatlast Views: 1,264
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,267,639

Re: At this stage, what would you take/do next?

Sounds like you've got a good start. Here's what I would do:

-I would drop any pills I was taking and switch to whole foods and herbs. I don't take anything that's been encapsulated. The only "supplement" that I take is MSM in water twice a day
-I would increase the amount of raw foods I ate (I only eat raw), focusing on mucus dissolving foods: Olives, figs, papaya etc. Make smoothies for better assimilation of nutrients. Juice veggies if you can. Chew everything very well, including the juices and smoothies.
-Read up on food combining. Fruit by itself, nuts and seeds by themselves, veggies by themselves or with a few nuts.
-Don't drink water with meals
-Eat foods high in inulin to support healthy intestinal flora. I use Burdock root.
-The actual good bacteria will come in through fruit intake. The sugars may feed the candida at first, but it will heal the body faster than ANYTHING.
-Herbal teas are great. Not store bought, but rather purchase the herbs from a herbalist and make the teas that way. MUCH more effective. (ex. boil some pau d'arco, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, star anise -- and make a delicious candida fighting tonic tea. Add some hemp or almond milk for added protein/flavor)
-yoga (this struck me as odd as first, but doing it regularly will squeeze your joints and muscles like a sponge, literally moving toxins. If your channels of elimination are open, then this will accelerate the detoxing greatly)
-Lastly, a positive attitude including compassion and joy seems to cure all if sincere.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)