Thanks for your info. I am determined to get to the root of this problem. Up to now I thought it is all due to my mercury toxicity and I just have to get rid of the mercury in my body. Now I realize that it is more complicated. I guess the mercury poisoning messed up my system and I now have secondary problems that need a cure in themselves. Besides the blood suger there may be another culprit for my hang-overs and headaches: a food intolerance. So I stopped eating wheat/gluten and soy yesterday. I really do feel much better almost hourly. That may be a coincidence though.