CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help please - Is this possibly Candida?

freeatlast Views: 34,317
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,267,560

Re: Need some help please - Is this possibly Candida?

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about your problems. It sounds very similar to what I had gone through. I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but here's a link with lots of extremely useful information:
http://www.kalsschool.com/Newsletters/tabid/198/Default.aspx

"The feast of Less" and "The Candida Three: do you understand your battle with Candida?" were the most useful reads, but all have helped me. I've made my own herb mixtures and tinctures and it is the most powerful medicine I have ever used.

As for the "necrotic tonsils", I had the same thing as well. My left tonsil is wrecked because of this -- it looks different than the right one as it's now got holes in it. Food particles get caught in these holes and produce a foul smell after a while so I have to make sure I keep them clean. Since beginning cleansing and using immune boosters, I haven't had so much as a sore throat.

As for the obvious (refined sugar, alcohol, etc), stay away from it but do not give up on fruit. I had terrible candida and it was fruit that helped me in the end. All fruit contains natural beneficial bacteria. Yes, it will feed the candida but it will feed YOUR body quicker and make your immune system strong enough to fight the candida. Anyway, it's all covered in the link above.

Please read the information at the link and begin to make your own formulations: it's cheaper and WAY more effective.

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.140 sec, (1)