CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm scared... need your personal experience

amarie9 Views: 3,610
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,269,482

Re: I'm scared... need your personal experience

I just finished my paragone a week ago and have started the heavy metal cleanse by renew life the same brand as the paragone. So far I don't know I feel no different whereas with the paragone I felt a difference within 2 days I felt great!!!!
I have also ordered the crystal rock salt to do the clark liver cleanse and I am waiting on my humaworm to arrive. So I went back to Vitacost.com yesteday and ordered more paragone just in case it takes to long to get to me. I did buy the lightly ozonated olive oil and bromalain. Also some Epsom Salts for baths. I drink water that has been boiled with ginger every morning. Also I purchased the Essaic tea it tastes great. I did a week of COQ10 like clark says with the mop up. I never check anything though so I really don't know what has left me I just flush. I am to scared to check. I do notice little orange specs in my toilet paper when I wipe it definitely does not look like any kind of food it looks metallic. I too am new to this site and forum. I was sick and started researching the symtoms that I had and it brought me here. So far I cannot complain the results have been great the people here are great. i never go to the doctor and I don't take drugs. So this site has been a tremendous help for me.
I hope that everything works out well with your cleanse

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.500 sec, (1)