CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm scared... need your personal experience

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
amarie9 Views: 3,558
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,270,283

Re: I'm scared... need your personal experience

I am not using Epsom Salts for the Liver Flush only the bath. For the Liver Flush I am using the himalayan crystal salt that I bought from heartfeltliving.com. The owner is a very nice, trustworthy lady out of B.C. Canada. As for the bath, I put Epsom Salts , ginger (chopped up and fresh)and baking soda. I run the bath really hot, I get in when i start running the water as to not shock my body. I make sure its really hot. I also bought oil of oregano P73 to mix with coconut oil and use on my scalp for itchies it made my hair so soft and shiny. I also put some in a glass jar to brush my teeth with. I have read everyones posts and that is where I took the recipes and ideas for these new regimens that I am doing. My teeth and hair look great!!!! I use the fully ozonated olive oil on my face along with 10% glycolic acid by Reviva brands (vitacost.com) and my sunspots that I think are epidermal melasma have faded to almost nothing I won't know what they are until I see the dermotologist in Dec. I had to break down and go see a doctor I was so depressed about the spots on my face. I now think that everything is parasite linked and I really can't be sure if the spots went away from the cleanse or the oil/glycolic acid (I still have some light ones on the middle of my forehead). I know that the parasite cleanse helped with my memory and sleep though. I truly believe that everything is healed inside out (I was considering Fraxel surgery :o but no longer)and that diet matters.

Cleansing still and looking back this is the best thing I have ever done in my life.
If only I knew about it when I was younger...Ohh and I just bought organic liqui kelp, for the iodine, as melasma is hormonal, your thyroid effects the hormone balance and if there is a Iodine deficiency it effects the thyroid. This is what I have come out with through much research if anyone has anything to add or I am wrong about this please feel free to correct me I want to get better....

have a great weekend and happy cleansing!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)