Ok, here is the skuttlebutt from the fleamarket, I'vd love to hear from anyone whether it's true or not..
1. None other than the International Monetary Fund insisted on the bail out, and THEY are in charge of the distribution of the funds.
2. The head of the US Socialist party is in charge of distributing the bailout funds.
3. Every single representitive from the State of Flroida voted in favor of the bailout, and EVERYONE I've talked to wants to throw them all out of office.
4. Every single customer agreed they would have prefered a shutdown of the national economy, and the persons guilty of the fraud at the botten of the derivitives stink should GO TO JAIL. (That was mild, other people had more colorful ideas.)
5. They would start an immediate write in campaign for Ron Paul, except they all think he looks funny (like a mouse, one lady said). But if he can fix this, they don't care, no faith at all in either canidate.
How much if any of this is true, does anyone know if the IMF is involved in this? Who will distribute the 7,000,000,000.00 $ that we as Americans will have to repay to somebody? Did I put in enough zeros?