CureZone   Log On   Join
How I got parasites; next steps.

curezonekid Views: 1,298
Published: 13 years ago

How I got parasites; next steps.

On New Year's Day, 2007, I went to a dinner party. Undercooked ground beef was served. I left there with my stomach churning. For four days, I had projectile vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Day 5, it cleared up. I thought that was the end of my problems.

Then, one day in October 2007, I was sitting at my computer typing when I felt something SLITHER into my left index finger. It felt like a tiny snake. Over the next several days, my finger itched madly, swelled up, the skin cracked, and developed little raw red spots. I had no insurance, and don't have a very high opinion of doctors anyway, so I researched all my many various symptoms on the internet and concluded that I had worms, probably tapeworms.

I used the Wormwood , cloves, Black-Walnut stuff, according to Hulda Clark guidelines and it helped but didn't cure me. I've occasionally missed the weekly maintenance dose and slowly but surely, the parasites have spread into other spots, most noticable in my hands.

I did go to one MD and told him about the undercooked ground beef, the vomiting, the slithering, and the still visible skin issues. I told him about my research, and he refused to prescribe anything. Instead, he made me do lab tests, and didn't find proof of parasites (no surprise, since false negatives are very common), and told me I didn't have parasites. Time, money and effort wasted.

Now that the one year anniversary of the slither event is upon me, and now that my symptoms are worse, I doubled my online research and found CureZone.

I'll be trying the Oil of Oregano as well as the Prazi.
What a nightmare, just because I went to a dinner party.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)