CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: food recommendations

Views: 2,405
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,273,058

Re: food recommendations

Sometimes pet food manufacturers change their formula without telling the customer so maybe compare the ingredients on an older bag to the new bag you have now. I used to feed my shelites Innova and then EVO which I really liked. I now have them on Orijen which was developed by highly recommended holistic vet in our area. My dogs are doing even better on it than the EVO as it has a slightly lower protein content so their stools are much firmer. I keep my cats on the Chicken Soup as they are doing extremely well on it and if I mess with my oldest cats (he's 14) diet his colitis comes back. He used to have it pretty bad when he was younger, but the Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul has been wonderful for eliminating that problem. My cats also get prozyme which is an enzyme supplement for pets that helps them to absorb the nutrients better and thus helps eliminate all sorts of health/skin issues.

Striveon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)