CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What might substitute for colloidal silver?

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Cookoomackastick Views: 4,468
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,272,872

Re: What might substitute for colloidal silver?

I finished reading the PDF page on Colloidal Silver and it does seems to be safe enough in terms of finding it's way out of the body of a person with healthy kidneys quickly.

I wonder what negative things silver does do while IN the body though (?). After all it IS in the body for a good 30 day period each time it is used during a one month therapy time frame.

Any thoughts on the dangers of c.s. use during these periods? WHAT IT IS DOING WHILE IN THE BODY? What body or organ systems might struggle or slow down during this period etc (other than maybe the kidneys)?

We can look at the toxicity profile of c.s. and look at those symptoms ---but for those that are already sick it's possible to miss knowing if something they begin using is having any further negative impact.

***Post scriipt Edit

Looks like I am asking more questions to quickly because this web link you (JAB)left does start getting into this stuff.

This passage explains a few things:
"""The fact that a high percentage of ingested ions emerged in the urine
also suggests that little is bound in the tissues (at least in this
case) which further suggests that in order to develop argyria, a large
amount of silver must be consumed, and/or specific (and unusual?)
circumstances are present, such as deficiencies in vitamin E and/or
selenium (or perhaps overdose of selenium, as suggested by some
research)."""

It seems that silver is not necessarily even penetrating the system to any significant degree (unless the kidneys are weak). It's literally almost like it's passing right through. Now I have to figure out HOW it kills pathogens then when it is all passing so quick and not really flowing through the bloodstream to any large degree.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)