CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seco and findo

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Cookoomackastick Views: 1,977
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,273,269

Re: seco and findo

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and helpful they were.

I too feel the body is strongest when brought into it's most natural state and fed with what it truly needs.

As far as Iodine goes, I still have yet to study iodine. I really don't know anything about it other than it is needed for thyroid health but I will get there. I don't know it relates fighting pathogens, and still have yet to figure out if it can make a person hyper thyroid ete., etc.

From what I understand of silver so far it does indeed seem to pass right out of the body through the urine. Here is a good study source on the subject you might like for your bookmarks. It is "pro" Colloidal Silver , but they do a good job at presenting intellectually honest or critical data.
http://www.silvergen.com/links_resources.htm

If I do decide to do the Beck Protocol I will be making my own c.s.. (I'm am getting very sick again from some sort of pathagen - docs are of no help though). I already eat organic, raw, alkalize, excercise, get sun, have liver flushed and throurough colonics and dewormed - etc., but I'm getting sick again. The best I felt was after I dewormed earlier in the year... So now I am just trying to figure out what a better program might be for me... If I do go with Beck's, it looks like I would get to find out what agglomeration is.

Thanks again ---I like the way your mind works. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)