CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about liver flush and allergies/acne

davee1 Views: 1,384
Published: 19 years ago

Question about liver flush and allergies/acne

I have done 3 Liver Flushes so far. The second was by far the most productive.(The pain in my right side is almost gone). I only waited a week for the 3rd, and did not get as many stones. I am going to wait 2 weeks this time before my next. I have 2, probably related, questions regarding the flushes. I have developed white "goose bump" like protrusions on the skin below my eyes. They don't hurt, and aren't VERY noticable, but they are annoying. I did some research and came to the conclusion that they may be cholesterol deposits or perhaps calcium deposits. I thought that might have something to do with the liver since cholesterol is processed in the liver. Also, at the same time, I developed a pretty bad (and constant) nasal drip. I am a singer, and this condition makes singing very difficult. Has anyone ever heard of the Liver Flushes clearing up conditions like these? How long does it take? (How many flushes/stones)? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)