CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glad to see you reach that point, and call enough- enough--again!

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 3,506
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,837

Re: Glad to see you reach that point, and call enough- enough--again!

I do agree with you, JM, that there has been a lack of respect for the 'natural only' point of view on the parasites forum.
I think it's very important to remember that the people who are posting are scared and sick, and to treat outbursts with kindness where ever possible.
But I also think that the general drift of the forum has been towards using the drugs, which actually are sometimes damaging, and are generally ineffective for a long term cure & they certainly increase the chance of parasites wandering outside of the intestinal track.
I have learned a lot from the posts by the 'use the drug' group, big lesson, better slow & safe than worms all over the place.
Really improving your health with natural medicine is very possible, but it requires a lot of effort and changes in diet, exercize, at times even the place you live or your occupation, and that is more effort than most people want to put out. But this isn't the "Short Cut Zone".
I also think that there is very little information on treating parasites anywhere, and this forum has helped a lot of people.
I don't really know how to deal with the disrespect that has been shown, I just figure it's sick people being grouchy, and I just tune it out, or send them a blessing.
I do think a lot of people with really good information on natural medicine have stopped posting here because of the disrespect. It certainly isn't because herbs are ineffective, if they are used correctly, they work very, very well, with fewer side effects than the drugs.
There is a saying, do you want to be right, or happy? On cure zone, it's kind of do you want to be right, or do you want to stay sick, and in our case, continue to
be parasite habitat?
To learn and to heal, you have to open your mind and spirit to the possibility that good health can be achieved naturally. It's just not all about the body, it's the heart and mind as well, when that gets ignored, and things decend to the level of interpersonal sniping that's been going on on this forum, then I"m not sure how much is being achieved for anyone.
So, we are all in the same situation, and I would appeal to everyone to show more respect to each other. There is a great deal of experience here, and a chance for everyone to learn ways of really improving their well being, and the focus does seem to have drifted. Perhaps we just all need to refocus on why we came here in the first place, and how scared and sick we were, and how important it was to get just one word of encouragement, and a little good advice.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)