CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is not the right forum either

curedbycurezone Views: 3,797
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,277,235

Re: This is not the right forum either

Newport your message sounds like it comes from theoretical knowledge rather then practical application. Have you actually ever seen anyone cured from E. histolytica infection using Rife, MSM or whatever else you suggested, or is your suggestion pure guessing? [as for it's relationship with Lyme, you are mislead in that respect... but that's another story]

I was actually one of the first ones here to claim that Rife type aparatus should be able to treat E. histolytica. And I am still sure it is possible. But I am well aware of the fact that original Rife frequencies were way above what is used in today's "Rife" machines, and octaves are rarely a successfull solution for that problem. If they were, Rife himself would've used them. Simply put - you cannot cause resonance effect with just any multiple or octave of a certain frequency (it just so happens that frequencies are part of my daily job, and I tend to understand them better then your average Joe). In addition, there is pretty much no Rife machine available on the market today which can be compared to the original Rife: from "dirty" frequencies of analog oscilators that Rife used (which might've been an advantage), to it's power and so on, todays machines are at best very weak and cheap immitations.

In that respect there is a way to use frequencies which is very much more complex then Rife but not enough is known about it yet, and it's improper application can be terribly damaging therefore I can't share it here.

As for a zapper, after having tried them myself, I can atest that zappers have only a placebo effect on ones health and nothing more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)