How do we know we need to get rid of parasites and whether they cause severe illness or not? A year ago I wasn't digesting any of my food. It all went straight thru me. The junk on the colon wall was stopping me from digesting my food. I couldn't absorb much of anything. I found the junk to be full of parasites, some flukes 3 inches long. Loads of bug eggs there ready to hatch all the time. For 6 months previous to starting the cleaning out programs, I was vomiting off an on for half the night. No particular reason for it. Then that progressed to not being able to keep food down at all. I was lying on the couch all day and couldn't wake up. Blood Sugar about 450 mg/dl at night. What was next--more insulin or coma? I had Diabetes type 2, on 30 units of insulin that wasn't taking care of the blood Sugar at all. My blood Sugar was completely out of control. I had so much pain in my liver area that I couldn't take it much longer. Couldn't breathe well because of so many paraistes with resulting stones in my liver. When I cleaned out my liver, there wasn't one stone I did not find full of parasites, (that's plural), and their debris. My liver enzymes were up and going up some more. My legs were starting to swell. Were my kidneys going to fail next? So, I will leave it to the reader if THEY think this was some kind of serious illness or not.