CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible to up the dosage of humaworm?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
amarie9 Views: 1,373
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,277,729

Re: Is it possible to up the dosage of humaworm?

I too take those baths every weekend with ginger and baking soda included. I have a stockload of the Heartfelt living salts also. They are great they make my food taste wonderful. Today I am sick as ever I have a bad cold but it seems as though it may be allergy related or related to what allergies are really caused by "parasites". I wash with grapefruit seed extract and clean my nose and ears with it too. I have some sort of parasite in my ears. I also use the coconut oil mixed with oreganol oil p73 on my scalp, teeth, and underarms. I also bought the ozanated olive oil both fully and partilly ozonated. As of yet I have never had a problem in the bathroom with number 2. I have seen good things happen with the paragone I guess I just want it all now a common case of impatience. I believe that Humaworm works and can't wait for the results thats all. This is all new to me but I am learning by the way I wear gloves to do my dishes LOL....
Maybe this is what I get for saying it is not working fast enough I have to slow down now I am sick.....hahahahahahaha
I will keep this regimen and keep searching for the rest of my life I am not going backward only forward....

Thank you Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)