CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have been gone

Views: 566
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,186

Re: I have been gone

Last Friday I was talking with a colleague in his strange little furnace room office(we have lack of space in the workplace) and while it was cheery talk it was serious as always. In good health, with rosey cheeks, he was most concerned with getting his grown up son moved into an apartment much closer to him(the son is mentally disabled, mobile, not really able to do much job wise-Pete adopted the boy as an infant knowing his problems, and raised him as a single parent). That night, my friend Pete kissed his girlfriend goodnight and she went home to her place, gave his son a hug, then walked back to his own house. Went to bed. Was "dead" by the next morning. It's tough going to work without him there. In him was a person who went beyond chatter and small talk, but always of good cheer. No job was too good for him. He did the grunt work and the big stuff with the same dedication.//Because you have taught us so well Rudy, and because I still pore over every posting you made about your NDE whenever I'm slogging through grief, I am able to pass it on, all of it, to others. We want you to come home, but not home to heaven just yet, but to all of us for a bit longer. It's when life is hardest, like for you hanging around here, that we are probably best fulfilling our contracts. Missed you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)