CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALCAT food intolerance test

sdmom64 Views: 1,569
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,280,888

Re: ALCAT food intolerance test

I have taken the ALCAT test. From what I know, it measures different types of immune responses rather than the traditional Ig tests that detect "true" allergies. For me, the tet was a great beginning for my journey. I naively thought that I would take the ALCAT, eliminate the foods I react badly too, and be "cured" of my symptoms. Hahaha, I have learned sooo much since August! I could recommend the ALCAT test, as it really did pinpoint the foods that I was already intolerant too, and I believe it picked up on many that I would have eventually become intolerant to, or was on the way to becoming intolerant to. That being said, I now know that eliminating the foods alone would have only been a temporary fix. After a few mistakes, I got on the right path of doing the right cleanses, and in the right order. That combined WITH the diet has helped me in more ways than I could tell you. For the first time in many years, I feel as though I am part of my life again, not just going through the motions day to day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)