CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: He might, but I do not think that is the plan

VOR Views: 987
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,282,647

Re: He might, but I do not think that is the plan

Well, you've covered yourself. The Conspiracy lives no matter who gets elected right? I agree with a lot of what you stated, except do not agree its due to conspiring forces.

There are certainly philosophical movements in the world pushing hard for their way of life (always has been), but that doesn't mean there is some "master plan" with a few people in a booth pushing the control buttons. In America we have nobody to blame for our loss of liberty except our lazy selves. We've allowed this to happen for the most part.

McCain became the candidate because conservatives couldn't produce anyone electable. Palin is far more intelligent that you give her credit for. I don't think you can form an accurate assessment of intelligence without meeting someone in person. Opinions formed based on SNL skits and media are always extreme distortions because their portrayals are designed to sell or make you laugh. However, the obsession with her tells me how much of a philosophical threat she must be to some. I met her once (believe it or not). I used to fly planes in Alaska.

Take care,
VOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)