CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still burp from drinking water after 11 flushes!

Rachel Views: 6,574
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 128,297

Re: Still burp from drinking water after 11 flushes!

I can completely relate to how you are feeling!!!! I got relief from my burping after the first flush the most. Then I have heard that more stones fall down-at faster speeds and cause more burping until you get them all out. Fun fun! How many stones do you normally pass during each flush? Have you passed any really big ones.
I have completed 8 successful flushes- one not successfull- and I THINK I am doing a little better and not burping as much but it is sooooo slow in getting better. I have heard of it taking people 30 or more flushes to get all the stones out. I even have my gall bladder out. I guess all my
stones are in my liver. Did you have your gall bladder out. If not- don't bother! And many Doctors don't realize that Gallstones make people burp-ALOT. And even more doctors don't realize you can have Gallstones in your liver as well. I am going to try to get a hold of some bile salts since I've heard that this helps the bile flow- and the bile is what gets blocked by the Gallstones causing lots of gas, burping, and general indigestion. I don't know if I'll be able to get it- since the doctors won't believe I even have stones, but if I do and it helps me, I'll let you know.
If you think this could be your problem, try to drink lots and lots of water with your meals. If you have gallstones and a therefore a lack of bile flow, your system will be more acidic- since bile alkalizes the system. Water alkalizes the system and may help if drank around meals. Don't get down, I KNOW how annoying this problem is- but there's always a reason it's just a matter of finding it and having lots of patience. Take care hang in there, better days are ahead!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.141 sec, (1)