CureZone   Log On   Join
Fourth flush, compacted pebble: small ones surrounded by dark green "wax"

glenna Views: 1,858
Published: 19 years ago

Fourth flush, compacted pebble: small ones surrounded by dark green "wax"

Two pain attacks within 10 days motivated fourth flush. Had gotten both pain free with 3Tbsp olive oil/1/2 lemon,
last one this Friday eve and repeated in morning, though bearable pain persisted up to 5 h (I used to have ½ h bad
ones that almost sent me to the emergency room). So "diet" started with oil, then applesauce 2h later,
microwaved oats with some honey twice, last 2pm. Have been taking GCG and Coptis/Curcuma, but not every
day.
Body protesting at even Mg Citrate, got motivated by pebbles coming out in morning. Mg Citrate: 5oz 2x in eve,
2.5 oz 2x in morning, morning ones I followed with plenty of water since it was "used" fast. One interesting
pebble, 1x2cm was made of compacted light green small ones that were surrounded by dark green "wax"
so the compacting must have taken place in the GB. One separate one about1x1/2cm was the same but
solid dark green wax. Mix of colors this time, tan with green center, green and dark green. The dark green
ones were harder (I use a plastic fork to squish them on paper). Since third flush was mostly tan with tan
interior, I am assuming I got older ones this time. And I am certainly glad the big one is out. About 50 smaller
ones so far. Since my first flush happened to be on a full moon, I am wondering if first flush or full moon
produced greater number of stones?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)