CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergic Reaction after 3rd Flush

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
maipoi Views: 1,519
Published: 18 years ago

Allergic Reaction after 3rd Flush

Question for your veterans.

I have done 3 flushes, all with good success. Prior to the 3rd one I did zap (built it from the schematics on CureZone).

The day after the actual flush I had a normal simple cereal breakfast at 9:30. Then about 12:30 I ate a handful of walnuts (we had done some baking at Thanksgiving). Within 15 minutes I knew I was having a rather significant allergic reaction: immediate rash, burning ears, welts, itching, hives. I ran to the cabinet and sucked down the benedryl and rubbed benedryl cream all over - this killed the reaction after about 30 minutes or so. Almost headed to the emergency room.

I have never had any allergy to nuts of anykind. After that, I waited 2 weeks (to make sure the system was clear) and ate another big handful of walnuts to see what would happen - - nothing.

Question: Could the flush the day before have triggered some kind of reaction like this? Maybe released toxins or something?

Thanks,
Bob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)