CureZone   Log On   Join
Need HELP with Liquid Liek noise 'sac" in left abdomen!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
acidicfatty Views: 2,009
Published: 13 years ago

Need HELP with Liquid Liek noise 'sac" in left abdomen!

Hello, my wife is having an issue for about a year and she is having sensations and sounds of what seems to be a liquid filled 'sac' jsut beneath her left rib. She acquired this after performing a liver flush. We suspected it to be either parasites (tapeworm(s)) or stuck gallstones. we ahve beena ttempting to address these issues with many methods and the liquid just keeps on rising or diminishing on its own accord. We would like to know what this could possibly be.

She believes it may be either stomach, pancreas, splenic flexure area of colon, spleen or possibly the liver. She is taking anti-tapeworm measures (coq10 praziquantel.) The prazi is helping with her bloating symptom that she has had since this began.

It still persists and when she drink two specific teas, chinese bitters and coptis she gets an aggrivation in that area which causes more sensation/pain/discomfort?

WHAT COULD THIS BE (ANY POSSIBILITIES PLEASE) THAT KEEPS THIS LIQUID SAC PRESENT?

OUR ONLY GUESSES:

- Stuck galltones (not likely she did aflush and relieved a pnching pain that no
longer occurs anymore).
- Tapeworm and ascites fluid. (Praziquantel helps with bloating)

When I put my ear to her abdomen and if she moves slightly it sounds like a water balloon, like a cup of liquid. It's very loud when it hits each end.

PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)