CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall Bladder Stones - information to avoid surgery

Blueduck Views: 5,939
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 128,946

Re: Gall Bladder Stones - information to avoid surgery

cokule,
Well....well....I don't really think it will do any good to try and keep talking to you, because it seems to me that you have decided that there is no way that you can get out a SMALL 2.5cm stone....I will give it a shot any way! Epsom Salts will dilate the duct so the stone can pass. Myself and many others have been able to pass stones larger than 2.5cm. Many of us do not want to take western prescribed medicine, or have our stones crushed by the method you are recommending....reasons being, there are better ways to do this.....stones can be smashed or dissolved into smaller pieces with herbs. Some people have luck drinking apple juice before liver flushing. Some use chinese herbs. We came to this site to avoid western medical practices and we have success doing so, by reading infomation on this site, reading posts, and being willing to try these herbal and natural methods of removing stones. How many flushes have you done so far? For some, it takes many flushes before the old harder stones start to come out. I wish you the best. Sincerely, Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)