CureZone   Log On   Join
Moving into new building w/toxic fumes etc

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Sunny5000 Views: 4,455
Published: 12 years ago

Moving into new building w/toxic fumes etc

At work we are moving to a new location due to expansion & consolidating employees (over 500) under one roof. The buiding is a hugh renovated warehouse with executive suites on the perimeter. They will be continuously renovating this building for months due to the size. My problem is all the toxic fumes from carpeting, glues, dust, paint etc. My office is about 200 sq. ft. and in anticipation of the move I purchased an air filter that can handle an area of over 400 sq. ft. and filters out most everything including VOC. But for the last 2 days, which are the first days of me being there, I come home extremely tired, my eyes burn, my throat is sore and my biggest concern is that my lungs feel tight and is getting congested. I go outside every few hours just to air out. I am outside of my office helping others unpack right now so I'm not spending much time in my office around the air filter. By next week the majority of my time will be spent next to the air filter.

In the months following what can I do to help combat the toxic fumes? Herbal teas, tinctures, saunas, herbal diffusers?. I really am concerned about my lungs now that we're coming into flu season.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)