CureZone   Log On   Join
What The Hell To Do?

Shatterstar Views: 1,717
Published: 13 years ago

What The Hell To Do?

Well people I am at the end of rope here I have done everything that I possibly can to cure myself but the eczema over my body is getting worse and it is time to either heal or die, and at this point I prefer dying. This Master-Cleanse looks like my last hope now here are my questions:

1. After eating all the heavy meals of rice, meat, etc. there must be some form of preparation prior to starting the cleanse, we can't just switch from eating these "heavy" foods and then the next day live of just Lemon juice and maple syrup.

2. I thought that they also use blackstrap molasses in the Master-Cleanse but where does that fit in all I read is that the recipe is 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and 1/10th teaspoon of cayenne, so where does the blackstrap molasses fit in?

3. Can I modify the Master-Cleanse and use this recipe 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and 1/10th cayenne in 10oz (295ml) of water? Will this affect the mixture in any way? As far as I can see it will just make it more potent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)