CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Interesting" experience w/ former dentist

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rick67 Views: 3,588
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,294,779

Re: "Interesting" experience w/ former dentist

I agree with Quinta_Essentia. The most important thing now is to get the fillings removed safely. Then you can work on getting the Hg out.

You could sue her for the records. It wouldn't cost you much and she would probably just hand over the records with just a letter from your Lawyer. You could also sue for damages if you can link your illness to the Hg.

I would love to see every Dentist who has used or is still using Amalgam fillings, sued for every dime they have. I'd then like to see them all locked up for life. I'd also like to go after the Bastards responsible for poisoning us with Fluoride (but that's a whole other issue.)

I had to contact one of my old Dentists (who I hadn't used in over 15 years) to find out if he had used Amalgam on my two root canals. They didn't give me any problem. Unfortunately, I found out he used Amalgam under both crowns!! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)