CureZone   Log On   Join
A few questions for Dr. Sutter regarding Doctors Visits and Tests

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
acidicfatty Views: 1,276
Published: 13 years ago

A few questions for Dr. Sutter regarding Doctors Visits and Tests

Hello Doctor Sutter, I have been asking a few questions in your forum and my wife is currently going the MD route when it comes to trying to find/diagnose her problem. (The liquid like sound from the left side just below the rib, it was caused by liver flushing).

We believe the problem to be involved with a stuck stone within the bile duct or pancreatic ducts that causes this.

We currently took her in to get an ultrasound and are still awaiting the results either tommorrow on monday or tuesday after visiting the doctor to discuss them.

We hear mixed opinions of wether gallstones appear on ultrasounds or not. I hope they do but if not then we are looking at the possibilities of either scheduling an ercp type of situation or asking the doctor for performing a more sensitive scan (ct?) to find the cause if it's not detected with the ultrasound.

One of the doctors ideas is that its something with the stomach maybe ulcers or other issues not invloving the gallbladder/ducts, etc.

Is there any specific advice you would have us ask or tell the doctor to do. My wife also did a LFT Blood Test the same day as the Ultra-sound. He wants to see her liver function.

She performed a liver flush last night using the phos and epsom salts. She was feeling sensations of that area beneath her rib, the shape she points out is abo0ut 4 to 5 inches across but very thin horizontally shaped. It sounds like the pancreas to me but she describes the sensation as it is very close to the skin but I still suspect it to be pancreas and a misjudgement of location, due to nerve stimulation from the organ.

In any case, regarding the ERCP, the doctor mentioned the use of a sedative, my wife is very against these types of chemical modifications that are administered by doctors. We aren't clear if there is an alternative, he mentioned a spray and even possibly about not using it at all, (being her choice). She was thinking of just taking tylenol before the test.

What are her options?

Thank you, we hope to get to the cause of this. All we know is it was caused by a liver flush and has been this way for a year. We believe it is a stuck stone and used to think it may have been parasitic or a tapeworm as one ahs showed up as positive in one of her stool tests.

We are both confident it's a stone and are needing to pinpoint the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated Doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)