CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Obama to Undo Bush's Stem Cell Policy

Views: 2,442
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,296,435

Re: Obama to Undo Bush's Stem Cell Policy

One of the reasons why the Republicans (of which I am one) did not win the election. The religous right and the stupid ban on scientific research that could help everyone, and the right to lifers cost us control of the White House and Congress. They have put someone in the White House that will finish the job of bankrupting the country the dems already got started on. Morals and values must be taught, they cannot be imposed by force of law. I lay the blame for the disaster that will occur on January 20 squarely on the shoulders of the pro-life movement. They simply will never learn or understand how many more lives they could have saved had they focused their energy and effort on TEACHING instead of attempting to legislate. So now they will be forced to go out and teach...which is I believe what the charge was for Christians to do anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)