CureZone   Log On   Join
Unexpected results from a spur of the moment flush.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
msteve666 Views: 2,529
Published: 13 years ago

Unexpected results from a spur of the moment flush.

When I eat a lot of stuff I really shouldnít, like a steak and cheese sub. Iíll cleanse for a couple of days just to get it out of me. So I had one on Saturday, for lunch and hamburger for dinner. Sunday and Monday was a good time to cleanse. I fasted on Sunday. Throughout the evening I was doing one flush dose of Epsom Salts , followed by enemas and salt water flushes. With all of that I still wasnít getting cleaned out. Meat lingers. No doubt about it.

Monday was a follow-up day of fasting and cleansing.

I get to around 5 pm on Monday and decided to throw in another Epson salt flush dose. At 6pm I drank a quart of water. by 7pm I was fairly clean. At 7:30, just at the spur of the moment decided to take the oil/juice mix to see what would happen.

Laid down for 10 minutes. Felt a little gurgling. The next fifteen minutes started working out with sit-ups/side crunches and others exercises. Got on with my evening.

I didnít want the oil staying in me or anything that may heve been expelled, so at 9 pm took another Epsom Salt dose and 11pm another saltwater flush. At about midnight I figured nothing here and drank some orange juice and had a La Yogurt.

During this time and through early late night, I was having relatively clear eliminations. Not even anything oily. So apparently nothing was going on. And between the eposm salts and salt water flush, certainly everything was washed through my system.

11:00am Tuesday morning had a watery elimination. I was slightly surprised because there were about a dozen small (an eighth inch wide, quarter inch long) very light green stones, not smooth, but a bit angular (in addition to matter from the yougurt the night before)

With all the post oil flushing I did, with nothing coming out, I canít imagine where these stones came into the process.

You can draw your own conclusions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)