CureZone   Log On   Join
Head Parasites.

PMJ Views: 1,344
Published: 14 years ago

Head Parasites.

I just want to say I really appreciate all the helpful information on the Curezone. I have pork Tapeworm and have been fighting them for over 2 years. I have them in my head and can feel them sliding around on top of my brain. I just started taking Lugol's Iodine a week ago and the symptoms are gone in my head and I had wonderful die-off in the last three days. They are still (at this time) in my intestines...I can feel where they are attached and I had terrible pain at those spots for the last 3 day. Today I hardly feel them at all. It seems to be working. I know I read somewhere that Lugol's keeps tapeworms... I think it was Humaworm. I am hopeful that they will appear shortly in my toilet. I know it is HELL..for those that have them in your head. I just wanted to let people know my experience. I plan on keeping on with the Lugol's and will keep you posted. Happy Killing!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)