CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newport, DMSA?

Rick67 Views: 5,894
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,299,561

Re: Newport, DMSA?

Newport,

How long have you been on DMSA and how long do you think you'll need to continue taking it? What dose did you start out with and what dose are you at now? How do you know when it's a good time to increase the dosage?

What important support supplements should I consider taking?

I've been taking Chlorella and a teaspoon of Cilantro Pesto for the past couple weeks. It's starting to feel like my lymphatic system is getting sluggish. I've got a congested feeling around my neck and lots of strange pains that have been hitting me in all kinds of different places. They seem to be at lymph node locations. I've been rebounding and today I started doing Castor Oil packs. Do you have any other suggesting for a sluggish lymph system? This seems to be an issue with me. I had a problem with the lymph nodes under my arms with I got up to two drops of Lugols. I must be pretty toxic because whenever I'm on the sad diet and not paying attention to my health I feel a lot better and don't get any of these strange symptoms.

Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)